Ethical Marketing Policy
At Switchplane we always act in good faith, with honesty, openness and accountability. This carries through to our marketing activities, for ourselves and for our clients. This policy intends to reflect our desire to serve our customers and potential customers in the most ethical way possible.
- We think of our customers, focus on value, and create content that aligns with our core mission: to be a world-class software engineering firm. We want to create meaningful change for the people we work with.
- We commit to cultural sensitivity in our campaigns; we will avoid marketing bias and insensitivity by involving multiple people in the creative process.
- We aim to be inclusive in all of our communications and imagery.
- We endeavour to keep up to date with new technologies and update our behaviour based on current knowledge.
- We will consider the ethics behind, and our use of, new platforms that launch.
- We reflect regularly on the success or failure of our campaigns and aim to make incremental improvements.
- We aim to communicate our products and services clearly without exaggerating or misleading our audiences.
- We are honest and transparent in the content and initiatives we share.
- We don’t hide any of our content from search engines intentionally.
- We will, however, be bold in taking calculated risks where applicable, whilst remaining ethical.
- We commit to being GDPR compliant and focus on permission-based marketing.
- We believe in data privacy and will never misuse, buy, or sell personal data.
- We do not purchase or sell links, as we believe these should be built organically. We share links when we fundamentally believe they are useful to someone else.
- We won’t ever misdirect or redirect users with the intention to mislead.
Feedback is important to us and we will act on it. As an employee, customer, or potential customer, we welcome your input on how we can make our marketing campaigns ethically better. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunities Policy
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
When you apply for a role with us, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. We're working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates.
Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy
It is our policy to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships.